Accutech - Battery-powered wireless sensor networks
Are these statements familiar?
- We have processes at a distance that we could never afford to monitor because of cable, conduit, trenching, labor costs…
- Regardless of cost, we need to deploy a reliable network quickly, often because emerging regulations say we have to…
- We already have instruments in place but they are not connected to our telemetry systems or there are no channels available; and we don’t want to run more wires…
- We want something that’s easy to deploy without comprehensive engineering…
Simply stated, Accutech is a line of battery-powered wireless sensor networks; a family of measurement and control tools used wherever challenging telemetry applications are found, including stranded measurement points, hazardous locations and mobile equipment.
Low cost of:
- Deployment: no wires, trenching or conduit required
- Operations: limited maintenance required
Easy to install and use:
- Fully integrated power, communications and instrumentation
- Mounts on any structure, quick configuration from keypad
- Zero maintenance: 3+ years of maintenance-free service (up to 10 years depending on data rates and battery options).
Most reliable, longest reach system on the market:
- Superior range with 900MHz and 2.4GHz FHSS radios (over 3000FT, 1000M)
- Superior resistance to interference and noise
- Deterministic battery life and months of warning when battery needs replacement